King Charles Manor
One Block to the Beach!!! This South Rehoboth gem is just 1 block to the beach. Custom built home, the ultimate vacation paradise, with beautiful in ground pool and hot tub. Custom in its design, this home has five bedrooms each with their own private baths, flat screen televisions. Enjoy family and friend gatherings in the enormous great room with fireplace, flat screen television, with double slider doors that open into the beautifully landscaped outdoor area. This gem also has a state of the art, fully equipped gourmet kitchen with gas stove, dishwasher, designer custom kitchen cabinets, and granite counters. This custom home is professionally decorated and furnished to the highest caliber.
- Master bedroom with king bed, fireplace, flat screen television, and private bath.
- Great room with queen sleeper sofa
- Master bedroom with king bed, fireplace, flat screen television, and private bath with balcony overlooking pool area
- Guest bedroom with queen bed, flat screen television and private bath
- Guest bedroom with queen bed, flat screen television, and private bath
- Guest bedroom with 2 bunk beds (4 twin beds), flat screen television, and private bath
Rates & Availability
Mid-May through September (on-season)
- Weekly rates priced from $5,500 to $11,950 (seven day minimum during peak season and holidays)
October through Mid-Mid May (off-season)
- Weekly rates priced from $2,000 to $3,500
- Daily rates priced at $595/night with a 2-night minimum plus cleaning fee.
All rates are subject to a 6% Rehoboth Beach Rental Tax, $75 processing and $500 security deposit
- Amazing great room with fireplace
- Beautiful outdoor living area with custom concrete pool
- Cable television/wireless internet and local telephone service
- Custom professional state-of-the-art sound system throughout with multi-zones
- Elegant hardwood floors throughout home
- No smoking and No Pets
- Off-street parking (two parking passes provided)
- On-site parking for 2 cars
- One block to the beach!
- Pool/Spa opens mid to late May thru September.
- Sleeps 12 to 14 guests
- State of the art kitchen with high end appliances
- Two zone central air conditioning and heating with ceiling fans throughout the home.