This fully furnished townhouse is just minutes away from the beaches, restaurants, and activities in Rehoboth Beach. Located in Eagles Landing, this beautiful community is home to three swimming pools and two tennis courts to accommodate leisure time lounging as well as high-energy fun. This luxurious two-floor residence, with 3 bedrooms and 2.5 baths, sleeps 8, offers accommodations ranging from twin-sized to queen-sized beds, including a relaxing pine, sleigh trundle bed that sleeps two. The family-sized kitchen comes fully loaded to provide all of the comforts and amenities of home, and the spacious living room, with working fireplace, is the perfect spot in which to relax on rainy or lazy days. The sunroom, highlighted by skylights and floor to ceiling windows, opens to a view of the outdoor ponds and waterfalls. In the midst of this tranquility, you can enjoy a meal on the furnished patio surrounded by the peaceful flow of waterfalls.
2 queen-sized beds, 2 twin-sized beds, and a pine, sleigh trundle bed that sleeps two (pillows and comforters provided)
Rates & Availability
Mid-May through September (on-season)
- Weekly rates priced from $1,000 – $1,600 (seven day minimum during peak season)
October through Mid-Mid May (off-season)
- Weekly rates priced at $1,000.
All rates are subject to a 6% Rehoboth Beach Rental Tax, $75 processing and $500 security deposit
- 1 Rehoboth Beach parking permit
- 2 parking spaces available
- 32” cable TV with VCR/DVD and surround sound entertainment center plus a 19” TV in the sunroom
- All bedrooms have walk-in closets
- Cable television and internet available
- Central air conditioning and heat throughout plus ceiling fans located in all rooms
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Fully equipped washer/dryer
- Furnished patio
- Master suite with private bath and TV/VCR
- Minutes to the beaches/town/fine restaurants/3 miles of tax-free outlet shopping/hiking/biking/golf/miniature golf/amusement parks/multiplex cinemas and more
- Sorry no smoking or pets allowed
- Steps from The Big Fish and Liberty Grills and the new Java Café which are perfect for breakfast lunch or dinner
- Use of 3 community pools and 2 tennis courts - pools are open through the end of September.