Twin Pines Manor
A hidden jewel nestled among one of the most charming streets in a picturesque park like setting, Twin Pines Manor is a home of safistication and distinction. This luxurious home is perfectly suited for the discriminating guest who wants to enjoy the finest that Rehoboth Beach has to offer. This custom home is intentionally designed to focus the large open indoor living area as a gathering place for family and friends. Light pours into the kitchen, dining and living room areas through its many windows Walk out from the gracious living area to your very own heated pool and the outdoor living area is the perfect place to relax and entertain guests. Twin Pines Manor offers a fully equipped eat-in chef’s kitchen with slab granite counter tops, custom cabinetry and built-in appliances. Enjoy entertaining throughout the property and bask by the warm fireplace in the great room. Hardwood floors throughout the home blend beautifully with the elegantly appointed furnishings. This home has master suites on the 1st and 2nd floors, with en-suite bathrooms, double sinks and walk-in showers. The 2nd floor master bathroom has a soaking tub. The guest bedrooms each have their own private baths. It is the ultimate in luxury and privacy yet just steps to the beach and perfectly placed within walking distance to downtown Rehoboth. This getaway is quite a gem!
- Master bedroom with king bed, fireplace, flat screen television with DVD, and private bath.
- Great room with queen sleeper sofa
- Master bedroom with king bed, fireplace, flat screen television with DVD, and private bath with balcony overlooking pool area
- Guest bedroom with queen bed, flat screen television with DVD and private bath
- Guest bedroom with queen bed, flat screen television with DVD, and private bath
- Guest bedroom with 2 bunk beds (4 twin beds), flat screen television with DVD, and private bath
Rates & Availability
Mid-May through September (on-season)
- Weekly rates priced from $3,200 to $10,900 (seven day minimum during peak season)
October through Mid-Mid May (off-season)
- Weekly rates priced from $1,900 to $3,250
- Daily rates priced at $595/night with a 2-night minimum. Additional cleaning fee with nightly rates.
All rates are subject to a 3% Rehoboth Beach Rental Tax, $75 processing and $500 security deposit
- Amazing great room with fireplace
- Off-street parking (two parking passes provided)
- On-site parking for 2 cars
- One and a half blocks to the beach
- Two zone central air conditioning and heating with ceiling fans throughout the home.
- Elegant hardwood floors throughout home
- Cable television/wireless internet and local telephone service
- Pool opens mid to late May thru September.
- No smoking and No Pets
- Sleeps 12 to 16 guests
- State of the art kitchen with high end appliances
- Custom professional state-of-the-art sound system throughout with multi-zones
- Beautiful outdoor living area with custom concrete pool