Nestled among one of the most charming streets in a picturesque park like setting, Hemingway Manor anticipates your every need. This luxurious manor house seamlessly combines the ambiance of old world elegance and grace with all of the modern day amenities. This custom home is intentionally designed to focus the indoor living areas around a central courtyard which features an in-ground pool, waterfall, outside fireplace, and lush landscaping. The fully equipped eat-in chef’s kitchen has slab granite counter tops, custom cabinetry and built-in appliances also overlooking the private exterior courtyard and pool. Enjoy entertaining throughout the property and bask by the warm fireplace in the great room. This home has master suites on the 1st and 2nd floors, with en-suite bathrooms, double sinks and walk-in showers. The 1st floor bathroom has a soaking tub with a tub level window overlooking a private garden. Five of the guest bedrooms have their own private baths. It is the ultimate in luxury and privacy yet just steps to the beach and perfectly placed within walking distance to downtown Rehoboth. Hemingway Manor is an oasis that has been meticulously decorated with quality appointments throughout for your carefree vacation enjoyment.
- Master bedroom with king bed, fireplace, flat screen television with DVD, overlooks center courtyard and pool area.
- Great room with queen sleeper sofa.
- Master bedroom with king bed, fireplace, flat screen televisions with DVD, overlooks center courtyard and pool area.
- Guest bedroom with king bed, flat screen television with DVD, Juliet balcony overlooking center courtyard and pool area.
- Guest bedroom with queen bed, flat screen television with DVD, and private bath
- Guest bedroom with two bunk beds (3 twin, 1 full size bed), flat screen television with DVD, and private bath
Rates & Availability
Mid-May through September (on-season)
- Weekly rates priced from $3,200 to $10,900 (seven day minimum during peak season)
October through Mid-Mid May (off-season)
- Weekly rates priced from $1,900 to $3,250
- Daily rates priced at $595/night with a 2-night minimum. Additional cleaning fee with nightly rates.
All rates are subject to a 3% Rehoboth Beach Rental Tax, $75 processing and $500 security deposit
- State of the art kitchen
- Amazing great room with fireplace
- Off-street parking (two parking passes provided)
- On-site parking for 2 cars
- One and a half blocks to the beach
- Sleeps 13 to 15 guests
- Two zone central air conditioning and heating with ceiling fans throughout the home.
- Custom professional state-of-the-art surround sound system throughout with multi-zones.
- Convenient elevator
- Living room with flat screen television and DVD player
- Beautifully landscaped courtyard with custom concrete pool and waterfall.
- Elegant hardwood floors throughout home
- Cable television/wireless internet and local telephone service
- Pool opens mid to late May thru September.
- No smoking and No Pets