This Lovely New Home Is In Downtown Rehoboth Beach, DE
This home features a balance of magnificent luxurious amenities and serene relaxation. With 7 bedrooms and 8.5 bathrooms it is a great size to accommodate all of your family and friends. The spacious home is 4,600 sq with a large screened-in front porch, large enclosed breezeway with bar connecting the front and back of the home, with large patio in the middle, which is an oasis in and of itself. This home is 2 blocks to the beach and 3 blocks to Rehoboth Avenue, which has the area’s best dining, shopping, attractions and nightlife.
Other features include a magnificent chefs kitchen, which is fully equipped with upgraded 5-burner gas cooktop, 2 dishwashers, microwave drawer, dual ovens, 2 refrigerators and a wine/beverage cooler. The bar area also is equipped with a wine/beverage cooler and a professional ice-maker. The kitchen, dining and living rooms are an open area concept with a fireplace, state-of-the-art 60” television and surround sound system.
This elegantly furnished home comes with all the necessary amenities to make your vacation a memorable one!
- Luxurious First Floor Owner’s Suite: king bed, sleep sofa/futon, flat screen TV, and private bath. Private bath features a double vanity, a jetted tub, and a seperate rain shower with jets
- Bedroom 2: queen bed, flat screen TV, and private bath with combination tub/shower
- Bedroom 3: queen bed, flat screen TV, and private bath with shower and double vanity
- Bedroom 4: king bed, flat screen TV, and private bath with shower and double vanity
- Bedroom 5: sleep sofa/futon, 2 bunk beds, flat screen TV, and private bath with combination tub/shower
- Bedroom 6: queen bed, flat screen TV, and private bath with combination tub/shower
- Bedroom 7: queen bed, flat screen TV, and private bath with shower and double vanity
- First Floor Full Bath: combination tub/shower
- First Floor Powder Room
- Outdoor Showers: 2 outdoor showers
- *ALL bathrooms appointed with state of the art hardware fixtures and tile.
Rates & Availability
Mid-May through September (on-season)
- Weekly rates priced from $7,995 – $12,995 (seven-day minimum)
October through Mid-Mid May (off-season)
- Weekly rates priced from $5,400 – $7,995
- Daily rates priced at $925/night with a two-night minimum
- Additional cleaning fee with nightly rates
All rates are subject to a 3% Rehoboth Beach Rental Tax, $75 processing and $1,000 security deposit.
- Cable TV
- State of the art kitchen
- Amazing great room with fireplace
- Elegant hardwood floors throughout home
- No smoking and No Pets
- Sleeps 16 guests
- Central HVAC
- Large back patio equipped with lounge chairs and a dining set
- 2 Outdoor Showers